Sent by : Roly Evans
Answer this question for each situation: Would you consider abortion in the following four situations?
1. There is a preacher and his wife who are very, very poor. They already have 14 kids. Now, she finds out she is pregnant with her 15th. They are living in tremendous poverty. Considering their poverty…and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending that she get an abortion?
2. A father is sick with sniffles and the mother has TB. They have had four children. The 1st is blind, the 2nd is dead, the 3rd is deaf and the 4th has TB. She finds she is pregnant again. Given the extreme situation and the mother’s health, would you consider recommending an abortion?
3. A white man raped a 13 year old black girl and she got pregnant. If you were her parents, would you consider recommending an abortion?
4. A teenage girl is pregnant. She’s not married. Her fiancé is not the father of the baby and he is very upset. Would you consider recommending an abortion?
If you have answered "yes" to any of these questions, which were true
life situations, then…
1) In the first case, you have killed John Wesley, one of the great evangelists of the 19th century and a great hymn writer.
2) In the second case, you have killed Beethoven.
3) In the third case, you have killed Ethel Waters, the great black gospel singer.
4) And, if you said "yes" in the fourth case, then you have just sanctioned the murder of Jesus Christ!